LESSONS LEARNED FROM CANADA’S RECORD ON CLIMATE CHANGE AND OTHER RECENT REPORTS FROM CANADA’S COMMISSIONER OF THE ENVIRONMENT AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Lessons Learned from Canada’s Record on Climate Change and Other Recent Reports from Canada’s Commissioner of the Environment and Sustainable Development
April 13 from 1:00 – 2:15 PM EST
Sustainability Network welcomes back Canada’s Commissioner of the Environment and Sustainable Development (CESD) to discuss his latest reports to Parliament. Commissioner Jerry V. DeMarco and Principals Kimberley Leach, James McKenzie and David Normand from the Office of the Auditor General of Canada will
join us to discuss the issues covered by these recent CESD reports:
- Lessons Learned from Canada’s Record on Climate Change
- Scientific Activities in Selected Water Basins
- Emissions Reduction Fund—Natural Resources Canada
- Departmental Progress in Implementing Sustainable Development Strategies
- Environmental Petitions Annual Report
The webinar will highlight learnings from these CESD reports and provide an opportunity for questions.
Registration is free and will be held on Zoom. All registrants will be provided with a link to the recordings and the presentation slides following the webinar.